Thursday, September 23, 2010

TV Shows I Won't Be Missing

New and old tv shows have started and I am making sure to know when they are on as if they are my weekly appointments. They are the only things that keep me sane in the chaotic school week. I find myself having to decide between reading a chapter for history class, or watching Chuck and The Event on mondays. I mean seriously, which would you prefer? Somehow I need to find a way to keep up with shows and get good grades.

I like watching CHUCK because it deals with a regular Nerd Herd guy who is a spy. I have kept up with this show every monday and I'm still waiting to find out if he will tell his sister that he's a spy.

The Event, which premiered last monday, was a different sort of show that left me thinking that it is going to be as confusing as Lost. It was hilarious when I heard on NBC that it left everyone thinking "Where did the plane go?" When the plane disappeared I was sure the show was going to get weird. Another clue was when the time changed throughout the show. It would say "One week earlier" and then it would have a part that was three weeks before that. Still, confusing shows can be entertaining.

First of all, I love Sheldon. He is too smart for society. He doesn't fit in because regular people don't understand his smartness. I haven't kept up with The Big Bang Theory as much as I would have liked to, but I will be watching it this season on Thursdays. I have to admit that the shows from previous seasons have been better than the more recent ones, but I hope this one will be good. 

I love my TV shows and can't wait to see what happens in this new season. (And I'll try to do my homework too.)




No comments:

Post a Comment