Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Picture~Taking



 I love taking pictures of the outdoors because it's easy to take pictures of objects; they don't move or feel self-conscious. On the other hand, people have qualities that can come through in photos. They can smile, and when a good picture is taken, the eyes are viewed "like windows to the soul".
need to practice taking better photos by not placing the subject in the center and knowing how the camera's flash and focus settings work. When something catches my eye I think, "I have to take a picture of that." My photos will improve if I can find backgrounds that are not distracting when taking pictures of people, and if I can take the picture at a certain time of the day when the lighting is just right.
Newspaper photos are different because they are not carefully posed and planned; they are taken on the spot when the person needed in the photo is available.

1 comment:

  1. I like these photos, especially those dark and eerie clouds.

    ReplyDelete