Friday, October 1, 2010

My Latest Senior Moments





We've all had them. Those evil moments that leave you feeling dumbfounded. You may start imagining wrinkles, or age spots, or my friend's favorite thing to say when she feels old, "My back hurts". I am almost certain these things are just in my head, but when those senior moments come, I begin to fear the worst.
Lately I've been having mini senior moments where I am talking to a friend or my mom and I just suddenly forget what I was saying. It has always happened to me, but now it is happening all the time. It is very frustrating because my mind just goes blank and decides to take a vacation.
I can't seem to remember any other senior moments, but I know I've had plenty of them. My moments might not be so drastic as to lead to the extinction of dinosaurs, but they are certainly a conversation-ender.

No comments:

Post a Comment